some jokes

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
don't care how many lips u've kissed, how many shoulders u've embraced & how many times u've said, I Luv U! All I care is not be the first but to be ur last!
If you r in a dark room, you find blood everywhere and the walls are shaking- don't worry friend, u r at the safest place, you r in my heart.
I'm a PAPER, u can write ur feelings, scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb tears. Don't throw me after use but when u feel cold burn me to feel warm coz I Luv U


I may b innocent to know what luv is, I may not show it to u. I may not luv u the way it should b, but I'm always willing to luv u the way I understand it.
--> Legs uthake karo, pathake karo, kabhi andar karo, kabhi bahar karo, kabhi upar to kabh niche karo, kabhi aage karo kabhi pichhe karo. bas karte raho ramdev ka yoga karte raho
sex is like nokia (connecting people) like nike (just do it) like pepsi (ask for more) and like samsung (everybody is invited)
He met a lady while browsing. She unzipped his dotcom when downloading. Since he was virus free he slotted his floppydisk into her hotmail she screamed yahoo!
Sex is like programing; One mistake, and YOU WILL HAVE TO SUPPORT IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE…
When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute.
-->
Gynaecologist
Define a Gynaecologist? She/He is the only fool on earth looking for problems in a place where

most people find pleasure !

Goal keeper
Do u know who the best goal keeper in the world is ANS:WOMAN REASON: is no matter how much u Fuck
her in different ways ur balls just dont go in !!

Comments