TOP OF THE WORLD...


 
               I was lonely long before,
                But now seems my life has changed…
                     yeah ….I am in love
                           n feels like I'm on the top of the world…
  
              Never felt this way before,
                    I'm losing control of my heart,
                        feels like I'm totally lost,
                  coz never loved someone the way I love U Gal…
                      
                  When I'm alone,
                      wonder our dream comes true
                         n make a wish n send it out in prayer,
                            that our loves always remain the same forever,
                                
              I've found the love of my life,
                 n now I'm flying high above the skies,
                   without caring the rest of the world,
                      yeah ….I say. I'm in love ….
                         n feels like I'm on the top of the world…


4ever ........
-->

Comments